There are a lot of Acumatica Learning / Training resources out there and I’m sure that the list will continue to grow over time. Please feel free to comment on this page and suggest anything that should be added.
Formal Learning Curriculum
- Acumatica University – This is the official location for Acumatica learning. You can even claim continuing education units if you maintain a license like the CPA. For access, contact your Acumatica Reseller.
- Acumatica Open University – Mostly the same content as the previous link, but open to everyone, not just partners. There are slightly fewer courses than in the previous link which I find strange, but that’s the way it is I guess.
- Product Help – This is always the latest version of the entire Help menu that is in the Acumatica product, made available on a public website. Smart move here by Acumatica because it allows Google to direct you here when you Google questions about how to do stuff in Acumatica.
- AcuCademy – A set of courses put together by an Acumatica partner. My original plan with PerpetualAcumaticaLearner.com was to do something similar to this, but I never found the time. Props to AcuCademy for following through on this idea. I’m sure that they will reap the benefits as Acumatica becomes more popular.
- AUG, An Acumatica User Group – The most popular Acumatica User Group on the internet.
- LinkedIn Acumatica ERP Software User Group – This is the official Acumatica User Group, but it’s become a marketing clickbait cesspool.
- Acumatica User Group Southeast (AUGSE) – A local user group in Atlanta that meets in person.
- Acumatica – Of course there is the official Acumatica blog consisting of posts by various Acumatica employees. I find the Technical Tuesday posts by Doug Johnson to be the most useful.
- Acumatica Singapore – The oldest Acumatica blog, run by Sergey Vereshchagin, but it hasn’t been updated in a while
- Acumatica Developers Blog – Currently my favorite Acumatica blog, run by Sergey Marenich in Singapore
- Crestwood Associates – An Acumatica partner in Chicago who runs a very active Acumatica blog
- Dynamic Tech Services – Joel Gress posts a lot of useful Acumatica information here
- ERP Cloud Software – This is a collection of blog posts from multiple sources that are reproduced here
- Infosourcing – Harsha is an Acumatica veteran and MVP who shares some good Acumatica info here
- Logan Consulting – An Acumatica blog from Logan Consulting
- MaxQ Technologies – Some great tech tips on this blog, run by an Acumatica partner in Connecticut
- SWK Technologies – SWK is one of the larger Acumatica partners and they operate nationwide
- Official Acumatica Videos – Most of these are short videos demonstrating various features in Acumatica, although there are some news and interview videos as well. The average video length is under 5 minutes which makes it easy to look at a few without consuming too much time.
- Doug Johnson Videos – These are very similar to the Official Acumatica Videos. They are short (most under 5 minutes) instructional videos covering very specific Acumatica features.
- Mindover Software Acumatica Tips and Tricks – Nice video library of Acumatica Tips and Tricks from Mindover Software.
For The Geeks
- Acumatica Developer Network – An entire site devoted to Acumatica developers. This is further proof that Acumatica is devoted to it’s role as a web-based platform, not just another web-based application.
- Stack Overflow – Stack Overflow is a very popular question and answer site for programmers. This link will take you to the Acumatica tag on the site which groups Acumatica discussions together.
- Zaletskyy’s Blog – This blog is run by Yuriy Zaletskyy and most of the posts are currently devoted to technical developer issues related to Acumatica.
Here is a nice 5 minute overview video of Acumatica published by Acumatica in August 2017: